June 2016 – Cremorne Point Reserve Photowalk
- Photowalk Leader: Rob Potter
- Date: Saturday the 18th of June
- Start Time: 4:30pm
- Finish Time: 7:00pm
- Sunset: 4:53pm
- Address: Cremorne Reserve, Milson Road, Cremorne Point, NSW
- Parking: There is limited street parking at this location. You may be better parking else where and catching a ferry or bus to this location.
- Meeting Point: We will meet on the grass area just up from Cremorne Point Wharf and bus stop.
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/JqAHJhJx8em
- Hot Spot Review: Cremorne Point & Maccallum Pool
If you haven’t been to Cremorne Point before, it is a brilliant photography location that allows you to capture the Sydney skyline from across the water. This location is particularly good at sunset and moving into blue hour as the lights of Sydney come on.
The other reason for going to this photography hot spot on Saturday the 18th of June is that it is the last night for Sydney Vivid. So it will be interesting to pick up the colours of the light festival that will be on during the photowalk but not have to worry about battling the crowds.
Like all of our photowalks, they are free and anyone and everyone is more than welcome to come down and join the Photowalk Guys.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Joining the Photowalk Guys:
How much do the photwalks cost:
All of our photowalks are ‘free’ and we encourage anyone and everyone who has a camera to come along and join us for what is always a fun session of photography.
How do I join:
Each of our photowalks will have its own unique Facebook Event page and you can let us know that you will be coming by RSVPing there.